The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Looking Good!

Another older student and I have decided to start lying about our age. The "little kids" think we are nuts & old since we are over 30 (I'm 37; she's 47). We decided to add 8-10 years when people ask how old we are. You know, so they'll think "WOW!!! She looks great for her age!". We put it to the test yesterday when we ran into a fella I had classes with in the spring. We told him I was 45 & Theresa was 57. It worked!!! He said there was no way we looked that old.

How cool is that??

Then today one of my favourite professors said something about the song "In the Year 2525" which of course, no one knew except me. I did say I was not alive when the song was released but that I knew it from when I was younger. He said "Oh yes, you are 87! and look good for your age!" To which I said "HECK YEAH I look good for 87!" The other students laughed, so maybe they don't think I am really that old.

Try it out & let me know how your results are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home