The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Friday, September 15, 2006

10 more questions from the nosy fans.

1. What makes you laugh?
My wife- she’s the funniest person I know and her own laugh is infectious. When she gets going, she can’t stop and that just makes it better.

2. What's your favorite possession?
My Granddaddy’s WWII dog tags. My dad’s father was my hero and when he passed away my grandmother gave me his dog tags. I lost one of the two tags when I was run over by a car on my bike. I don’t wear the other tag anymore out of fear of losing it.

3. What superhuman power would you most want to have?
Yep, I used to think the x-ray vision thing would be the one, but I think I’d rather have Wonder Woman’s golden lasso of truth. How cool would that be? Ok, the invisible jet was cool too, but truth is even better.

4. What did you want to be when you were little?
How little? When I was really young, I wanted to be tall like the rest of the men in my family. When I was a little older I wanted to be a professional bass fisherman. Older than that and I wanted to ride bikes professionally.

5. What's your motto?
“If they aren’t saying ‘no’, they’re saying ‘maybe’.” I came up with that one when I was single and desperate.

6. What would you do with $1000 spare cash?
Like most folks, I’d pay bills if they needed paying… otherwise I’d blow it on something stupid probably because I’m a Pisces and we can’t hold on to money to save our scales!

7. What's your simplest pleasure?
Sleeping next to my wife. Ok, truth be told, making love to her… but sleeping beside her, with our toes touching and holding hands is pretty damned special.

8. What would your "I'd rather be . . . " bumper sticker say?
“… sane…” or “… “appearing in The New Yorker…”

9. What's the craziest fashion trend you've ever followed?
Ever believing that neon looks good on spandex- on me.

10. Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
Hard to tell without knowing which one people think I should be. I’d probably go for the smarter just because it sounds less shallow… but then again…

MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home