The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Quick Friday Fun

A very smart gal, Donna Tocci, posted about dark chocolate M&M's the other day. I've been out of the loop & hadn't heard this great news! Today while I was at BK's fave place, I picked up a bag. Ladies & Gentlemen, they are yummy! Of course, how can you go wrong with dark chocolate, but I still had to try them. I live near where they make them, so that is an extra treat. Of course, the chocolate factory stinks but hey, I can't smell it from my house!

Check out the newest M&M's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home