The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

A New Bicycle!!!!

I just got my first ever NEW bicycle!!! As the youngest of five kids, I had hand me down bikes growing up. But this evening, we bought the boys bikes and I got one too. Can't ride yet since I didn't get a helmet yet. The bike is purple (like all wonderful things)and the only helmets they had that fit me were black & dark, dark blue. Too masculine for a pretty purple bike!

Never mind that I haven't ridden in about two and a half decades. This should be FUN.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home