The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

A New Post!!!

Well, it has been pretty quiet on this blog. Where are my fellow bloggers? Losers. Hosers. Big Bad Dorks. I love them, though!

Still looking at cars. Have found the one I want. Now I just have to figure out how to afford it! Maybe I'll win the lottery. I'd like the 335 but Kevin says it is too much for my lead foot. I want it in Montego Blue with the dark Saddlebrown interior. Check it out & let me know if you like it. Drove one a few weeks ago. Man, it is a dream! I love it.

What else? Went to the Tour de Georgia bike race. It was great! I enjoyed seeing all the sexy, fit boy legs everywhere. I have never felt fatter in all my life. Damn! Those cycle folks are super skinny. I must lose some weight. Maybe I should get off my duff & go exercise. Um, no. I have studying to do. But I have been walking twice a week after my night class. Well, it just started last week. You have to start somewhere, right?!

Also have been connecting with some old high school friends. My twentieth reunion is this fall. Actually, I did not graduate from the school that is having the reunion---moved after Freshman year. But I have been invited & look forward to going.

I also look forward to graduation this December! Woo-hoo! Yippee! Yee-freakin'-haw! I have a full load this summer and then 13 hours in the fall. I'll be done! No more school for me. I can't wait. I hope I can get a job. Actually applied for two last week. Have heard nothing. Hate that! Got to get a decent job so that I can afford my car!!

Hopefully everyone in the blogosphere is doing well & maybe things will liven up here soon.

Judith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home