The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Dreamy Car

A few months ago, I wrote about the Volvo C70 and how I test drove one. Awesome car! I had a convertible in my younger days and I really miss it. So now there is another possibility in the mix....the VW Eos! Check it out here http://www.vw.com/eos/index.html. It is a hardtop convertible with a sunroof! How cool is that?!

Kevin & I went to look at them but did not drive one that day. We were both really impressed. It is a tad smaller than the Volvo but it is not significantly different except for the trunk space. Man, it is a pretty, pretty car! I'll be looking in about two years but until then I'll be dreaming, looking, and researching.

Have a fun day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home