The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Monday, May 28, 2007

How Weird Are You????

Today, as I was perusing my friends on Facebook, I came across this link. Of course, having been told I was weird, strange, odd, and unique (that was Leslie Shane, a nice girl that could never say anything mean to anyone!) since I was a youngster, I had to check it out. Since the masthead to this blog says "We're like you, only maybe a little weirder", I thought it might be fun to put that theory to the test! Take the quiz and then report your scores.

Now since I knew I was a little strange, the fact that the quiz confirmed that was no surprise. The score was higher than I anticipated, an 80! 80?! Damn! Who know I was that strange? I really don't think I am that odd but whatever.

What's your score?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home