The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Funny

At the midwife's office the other day, I saw this as I was waiting to hit the scales:

"AIN'T IT THE TRUTH!"

A new patient arrived at the doctor's office. The nurse had to ask some routine questions such as, "How tall are you?" The patient replied, "I am five feet, eight inches." When she stepped up to be measured, she was only five feet five inches.

The nurse continued, "What is your weight?" The patient replied, "115 pounds." The scales registered 140 pounds.

The nurse took the patient's blood pressure. She informed her that the reading was high. The patient screamed, "Well of course it is! When I came in here, I was tall and skinny! You've made me short and fat!"

I laughed out loud. Hope you get a kick out of it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home