The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Friday, September 01, 2006

FOOTBALL

So the NCAA football season kicked off last night. Yippee! My favorite time of year. This is going to be my first year doing the college fantasy football league. I don't think I'll do very well, but it should be fun. I was a rookie in the NFL fantasy last year & won my league. I can't wait for the memorable moments to start happening! WooHoo!!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Tim Jackson said…

    How was the game Judith?

     
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger Judith Aames said…

    Moses, the game was AWESOME!!! The first home game is always exciting. We went with some friends who are Cal people so we had a mixed group. They were like rock stars before the game with all the Tennessee people telling them welcome & that they hoped the trip was fun for them, etc. They also had all the other Cal fans yelling "GO BEARS!" at them.

    We saw the Vol Walk and the band come down into the stadium. That is impressive. We have new seats this season but I am happy to say we are in a good section with fun, nice people, and no drunks!

    The stadium was LOUD for a change! I like that! I get pretty mad when 100,000 people are so quiet but that was not the case this week. There were a few idiots that were making noise when our offense was on the field & that annoys the life out of me, but what are you going to do? There was lots of noise this week & that is always good. I love to see the opposing QB get rattled!

    We also saw & talked to Marshawn Lynch's mom. He is a great player. And she is super super nice. We saw her before and after the game. Happily she said everyone had been nice to her, save a few idiots. I hope her son has a great season.

    A victory to start the season is always good. I hope we can continue with the good vibe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home