The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Crap!

I just love that word... I really don't know why.

I really probably should be sleeping, rather than blogging, but the iPod is belting out great tunes and my mind is wandering... so here I am.

Seriously, I have nothing. My brain is sucked dry, but I just can't shut down.

Maybe I should be swilling down some beer or something.

Don't it suck when the body is wiped out but the mind is still wandering around? (The answer is "yes"...)

MG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home