The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Sunday, October 15, 2006

I need some FUN

School is a pain!!! I spent 5 1/2 hours on Friday doing homework....for one class...and I didn't finish it all. I have spent more time today & still have to finish Friday's, which is due tomorrow morning. I need a massage!

Happily, fall break is next Monday & Tuesday. Friday night I am planning a night out with the hubby & two other couples....should be fun. Some drinking, dinner, and maybe dancing. I think we'll even do shots but not tequila or scotch for me. One lady is a tequila gal so there will probably be some tequila in there.

Have a fun week & let's all try to have some fun in there.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 PM, Blogger Judith Aames said…

    My goal is to be drunk, well happily tipsy, by 8pm Friday!!! How lame is that????

     

Post a Comment

<< Home