The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Good Tunes

A cycling blogger, BK, mentioned the new Killers CD last week. How appropriate since the cycling fest Interbike had just wrapped in Las Vegas, the Killers' hometown. I loved the Hot Fuss disc and am a big fan of music. I had already gotten the disc when I saw BK's post but had not listened yet. Ladies & Gents, she's right, it rocks!!

I would also like to recommend Jet's new disc, Shine On. I really like that Aussie band! LOUD is best.

For some more good tunes and my new favorite album of love songs, try the Snow Patrol disc. Of course, my favorite love song of all time is Cake's "Stickshifts and Safety Belts". This is the song I would have liked to have had as our first dance when we got married, but hey I don't always get what I want. But I can try and sometimes I get what I need....OH YEAH.

What's your fave love song????

1 Comments:

  • At 7:40 AM, Blogger Judith Aames said…

    Good one, Angie! And oh so true. Even when it's great, it still sucks some!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home