The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Friday, September 01, 2006

YOU MAY HAVE STRUCK FIRST!

You may have struck first, but I've got a great story so I will win. Like usual.

Ok. Here goes. Had to try the 6" Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki sub at Subway - it's only 7 points you know! and while I was paying and getting ready to go, I saw a guy that I used to have sex with, the summer after junior year. Really big cutie, just hot on the hard core drugs and I wasn't in it that heavy. He also lived with my friend Dirty Mary and a few other people andANYWAYS I saw him at the Subway and did a total Un-Anniehrenberg move. I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING. He looked at me and kind of cocked his head but didn't say anything either. Dirty Mary is currently giving me a hard time that I didn't say anything because she's under this crazy notion (I think it's the cold meds she on) that I look hotter now that I did then. Oh well. I have greasy hair today. Need to do something about that eventually.

AE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home