The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Ten Spot

Here you go....

1. What makes you laugh?
My friends' kids. They say and do some of the funniest things ever.

2. What's your favorite possession?
My memory box filled to the brim with fun things.

3. What superhuman power would you most want to have?
The ability to time travel.

4. What did you want to be when you were little?
A detective

5. What's your motto?
Life's a constant adventure

6. what would you do with $1000 spare cash?
Run away and hide. But, hide in plain site at every NASCAR race on the circuit.

7. WHat's your simplest pleasure?
Sitting on my porch, on a warm day, reading a great book

8. What would your "I'd rather be . . . " bumper sticker say?
"....on vacation"

9. What's the craziest fashion trend you've ever followed?
I, too, have never been fashionable.

10. Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?
I'm going with shallow, folks, sexier. But, if I was smarter I guess that wouldn't matter, right? Oy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home