The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Next 10 Questions

Here goes . . .

1. What makes you laugh?
My girlfriends, when we have the rare occurance that we're all together. My kids make me laugh a lot.

2. What's your favorite possession?

If I only have to pick one. . . I would have to say my DVR. It has changed my life. I watch what I want. No random crap.
I am a huge fan of the Camelbak Water Bottle these days. I'm getting well over 100 ml of water a day. Can't beat that.

3. What superhuman power would you most want to have?

I am tempted to say xray vision, though there are more people I DON'T want to see naked than I do. I would love to be able to change my clothes as fast as they do and look that good in tights.

4. What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be famous. There was a time in 1985 when I wanted to be the first female member of the Chicago Bears.

5. What's your motto?
Have a good attitude because it makes the tough stuff a hell of a lot easier.

6. What would you do with $1000 spare cash?

When we say spare, I assume the credit cards, etc are paid off. I would have to go with a cruise somewhere warm with my husband.

7. What's your simplest pleasure?

Silence.

8. What would your "I'd rather be . . . " bumper sticker say?

"I'd rather be eating custard" I'm a fan of the huge frozen custard movement her in the upper midwest. Can't stop me. I should be the Michaels Frozen Custard spokesperson.

9. What's the craziest fashion trend you've ever followed?

I have to pick just one? I think I had the most fun with the party girl. I had all the hot pink wigs and furry short skirts - the kinds with the build in undies and matching short jackets. The outfits were off course complete with the huge platform shoes. I was really skinny and super hot. Not too mention WAY young.

10. Would you rather be a little smarter or a little sexier?

I wish I was smart enough to have finished college, but not sure I would have been any further in my life as an art teacher. Not to mention, it doesn't get any sexier than this . . . hahahahahahahahaha!

There you go folks . . . enjoy.
ae

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home