The First Five Questions
Honestly. I wish I could get my boss to quit lying to me about stupid stuff that I wouldn't care about otherwise. What's up with the lying? I don't like it.
2. Who was/is the hottest man/woman in the movies?
Easily Christopher Reeve. He was classic and smooth. He was the first pinup in my room as a little girl.
I'm also a huge Matthew McConaughy fan too. This makes my husband a little nervous as Lance and Matt are buddies and that's a little to close for comfort in his book.
3. What's your sincerely favorite thing?
Sleeping during a thunderstorm. I never sleep as well as I do when it's pouring out.
4. Your happy place?
My bed. I have one of those Tempur-Pedics. . . you can't go wrong there. Throw some clean sheets on her and you're good to go. Wow. Nothing like it.
Should I find it odd that the last two answers involved my bed? I must be tired. I hear mommies get that way.
5. Pet peeve?
I won't lie. I can't pick one. Here goes. Go grab some popcorn and I'll start rolling.
1. Fans. Ceiling, Oscelating, you name it I hate them. The sound, waking up to cold frigid air on my face and THE SOUND. We have central air. Enough already.
2. When someone uses a napkin or paper towel and crumples it up and leaves it on the counter when the garbage can is less than two feet away. COME ON! Cut me some slack!
3. I know a person who will "empty" the dishwasher and leave half the stuff out on the counter (typically next to a used napkin). What's the freaking point?
4. Stupid people. You know, the ones who don't even try. Think Paris Hilton. The ones who just say the dumbest things and MEAN it. My god.
5. Walking into a dark room. I just don't like it. Too many seasons of The X Files, probably.
6. Too much makeup. There is an acceptable amount to wear. In one of my trashy girl mags that I read, they had Jenna Jamieson and Anna Nicole with minimal makeup on and they were gorgeous. Also a note to older ladies. . . YOU LOOK OLDER WHEN YOU PUT ON MORE MAKEUP.
7. When people are DYING to make plans for lunch or something and always cancel at the last moment. That just gets old. Just don't pretend that you want to have lunch? I usually plan my day around that.
8. When you have adopted a semi-healthy lifestyle and people laugh at it. I've learned that they laugh because they're jealous that you're trying to do something good for yourself and they either haven't or they can't. It still tap dances on my last nerve.
9. Those who fail to listen and you have to repeat the same details over and over. People, I don't have this kind of time. Not to mention, if you aren't going to listen to the answer, don't ask me.
Ok. Now that I've alienated a diverse group of people and turn out to be the total bitch on board . . . I should sign off.