The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Bunny Killers and Killer Songs

Last night my husband and I were outside getting eaten alive by mosquitos (the Wisconsin State Bird) and letting the dogs out. My little bichon poodle (see moniker) came waltzing into the garage with a dead bunny in her mouth. She was all proud and all - I was a bit horrified. I couldn't bring myself to touch it. Good thing BBB was there. I thought she had killed it - the little terrorist! Although, she must have just found it because BBB said it was cold. I was a little surprised at her conquest because we have an African American lab that can smell bunnies from about 12 miles away and LOVES to get the bunnies. He LIVES for getting the bunnies. How is it that my little Princess came back with it? That, my friends, we will never know.

Ok. That's really not that interesting. Just a little info on the homefront. Scary Movie 4 sucks. Super Aussie Hottie Boy Toby Rand is going to win Rockstar:Supernova.

I was just listening to a bunch of old Everclear. I love Everclear. Art is a babe. in fact, I once dated a poet in Minneapolis who looked like him. So beautiful. Anyways, totally forgot about this song they do called "Volvo Driving Soccer Mom". Pay the dollar and download it. It's ROCKING IN THE BIG HOUSE rocking. It is FREAKING hilarious. It reminds me a bit of myself back in the day. Dirty Mary put it on a mix TAPE a long time ago. I don't recall what album it was on originally. I since have downloaded every freaking Everclear song to my iTunes and laughed last night when it came on and I was making dinner. Volvo driving soccer moms. . . .hahahahhaha.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Blogger Angie Christie said…

    EEEK - mosquitos! Those are taboo here in New England. They are carrying EEE, which is fatal in many cases. No cure. Little 9 year old boy from my home town died last week. Just read that another woman has it - got it in the town I lived in when I met you, Judith! And three other people around my area have contracted it - one in my mom's town. Yikes! Stay away from the mosquitos!

     
  • At 9:28 PM, Blogger Annie Ehrenberg said…

    Angie, you are full of CRAZY TALK.
    ae

     
  • At 6:12 PM, Blogger Annie Ehrenberg said…

    I think it's funny that I talk about a naughty song and I only get commments on the freaking mosquitos.
    ae

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home