The Booger Pickin' Morons

We're not really morons, we just play one on TV. Ok, the TV part is not true. Take a little trip down a scary little road we like to call "the inside of my (our) head". We're like you, only maybe a little weirder. If nothing else, we can promise that you'll never know what might get said here... that's a real-deal promise.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Angie's Answers

Ok, booger fans...here are my answers to your burning questions.....

1. If you could change something in your personal life with the snap of your fingers, what would it be? (No Miss America answers please)
Most everything. Does winning the lottery count? I don't think that is something I can change, though, so technically that probably isn't a good answer. First and foremost, I'd get my dream job in a dream company (whatever that may be).

2. Who was/is the hottest man/woman in the movies?
I've always thought Jaclyn Smith is the most beautiful woman out there. As for guys....Denzel. And, I'd have to agree with Annie, Matthew M. is pretty hot.

3. What's your sincerely favorite thing?
Used to be snuggles with my doggie (RIP). Now? Reading a great book on a warm day on my porch with a bag of Chex Mix (bold & spicy) and a bottle of seltzer. I know I should have said with fruit or something, but that wouldn't be my 'favorite'.....

4. Your happy place?
See number three (during three seasons). During the winter - anywhere that is warm and away from the snow.

5. Pet peeve?
Funny you should ask this as I was going to write about this today anyway. I'm driving downt he highway the other day and, yet again, am amazed at how many people do not use their directionals. As far as I know directionals are not an 'option' item. They are in every single car, truck, SUV, minivan, motorcycle - you name it, it has a directional. FOR A REASON. Seriously, do you think I know what you are about to do? Or the guy in front of me - does he know? NO. We don't. AND, the thing that ticks me off - this is not a huge offense to the police so they don't pull people over for it. Case in point, a state trooper is in the passing lane and comes up on another car who immediately decides "eek, got to move over" and just goes into the next lane (no the lights on the police car were not on). NO directional! The cop continues along his merry way. NO directional. Pisses me off.
I, too, hate it when people don't give you a little wave when you let them out in traffic. Really - is it difficult? I don't think so. I could have let you sit there for another 15 minutes before another nice person came along. Grrrr...
I'll stop now....

3 Comments:

  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Annie Ehrenberg said…

    I love Chex Mix too. I don't like the store bought stuff either. Homemade 100%. . . not sure how many WW points that would be for me to eat an ENTIRE batch. It's my comfort food. I'll have her make you some and send it out.
    ae

     
  • At 6:37 PM, Blogger Moses Gandhi said…

    Msahed potatoes and gravy is my comfort food or almost anything deep-fried, but especially fried chicken.

    Why does comfort food have to be the stuff that will kill you?

     
  • At 4:29 AM, Blogger Angie Christie said…

    mmmmm....mashed potatoes...with butter...
    Yes, most comfort food is b.a.d. for you. (sigh)

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home